EXPERIENCED ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN
Probe are based in Aberdeen and are part of the Probe Holdings Inc. group of companies and are a market leader in Downhole logging tools.
The successful candidate should preferably have an HND or equivalent in electronic engineering and be able to demonstrate some of the following skills:
• Experience with downhole electronic tools.
• Ability to test electronic circuits and downhole tools to a test specification.
• Working knowledge of IPC standard J-STD-001 “Requirements of soldering electrical and electronic assemblies”
• Soldering of electronics components, preferably compliant with IPC J-STD-001.
• Surface mount rework techniques.
• Fault finding electronics to component level.
• A working knowledge of electronic circuits.
• Experience writing or preparing test procedures for production test.
• Experience with MRP systems.
Competitive remuneration package for successful applicant
Please send your CV by clicking APPLY