Stores & Transport Assistant
We are currently looking for a hard-working individual to join our team as a Stores & Transport Assistant, directly supporting our Stores & Transport Manager.
This is a varied position which will cover many different responsibilities, including:
- Shadowing the Stores/Transport Manager and assisting him with any tasks required
- Assisting with any tasks involving the day to day running of the Store
- Liaising between the Stores/Transport Manager and other members of staff
- Completing and filing necessary paperwork
- Keeping up to date with internal deliveries from stock suppliers
- Issuing P.P.E. and following the correct procedure in doing so
- Maintaining logs for company issued tools and equipment
- Ensuring vehicles are maintained in accordance with legal requirements
- Maintaining transport logs
- Assisting with hands-on, manual Stores work when required.
The successful candidate will get much more than just a job – they will be joining a close-knit team, starting a career with real opportunities for development and progression. This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual with the right attitude and commitment.
Full training for this role will be provided where required. A familiarity with HGV’s and a C1 license would be an advantage, but is not a necessity.
To submit your CV for this position please click the APPLY button
Apply for Stores & Transport Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly