Teacher (Pupil Support - Peripatetic)
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 23rd June 2017
Argyll and Bute Council require a full-time permanent Teacher (Pupil Support - Peripatetic) to work in schools in the South Kintyre area.
Information about some of the schools in the South Kintyre area can be viewed on their websites:
The hours of work will be 35 per week to be worked as directed by your line manager.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Richard Long, Headteacher, Castlehill Primary School on 01586 553446.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02094 / CME00206.
See also: CME00206 - Teacher (Pupil Support - Peripatetic).doc
CME00206 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx