Glazing and Fenestration Assessor
OVERVIEW: GLAZING AND FENESTRATION ASSESSOR
As a result of continued growth, a well-established award winning private training provider are looking to add a Glazing and Fenestration Assessor to their existing team.
You will need to have at least 5 years' experience in the Glazing industry to be considered for this position. This can be from either Manufacturing or Fitting.
The role is home based with a caseload of learners based predominately in the Falkirk and surrounding areas including Edinburgh and Glasgow.
There are some learners also in Aberdeen and so overnight stay would be required 1-2 times per month to visit these learners. Full expenses will be covered.
A full UK driving license is essential for this role as is flexibility on travel along with the ability to manage your own diary.
Previous experience in an NVQ Assessor role is desirable but not essential, as full training and qualifications are provided and funded by the employer.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: GLAZING AND FENESTRATION ASSESSOR
- Minimum 5 years' relevant occupational experience in the Glazing / Fenestration industry - either manufacturing or window fitting
- Desirable but not essential - previous experience working as a work based learning assessor
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: GLAZING AND FENESTRATION ASSESSOR
- Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA or equivalent) - Desirable
- Teaching qualification (desirable)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Organised and able to manage own time/diary
SALARY/BENEFITS: GLAZING AND FENESTRATION ASSESSOR
- £20k starting salary
- Full travel expenses
- Laptop, mobile phone and tablet all provided
- Long term career prospects and stability with well-established organisation
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.