Qualified Social Worker
Are you a Qualified Social Worker with experience of working within Children and Families services? If so, Randstad are currently recruiting for a strong locum in the Fort William area and we want to hear from you. The role is locality based so the successful candidate will work with a wide range of cases, therefor Social Workers from all areas of Children and Families are encouraged. A driver is required due to the isolated locations you are likely to visit, the post is full time and expected to run for 6 months. This is a great opportunity to join a strong, supportive service and to help them provide life changing care for vulnerable members of the community.
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for:
- Initial and Complex assessments
- Managing care packages
- Acting a key worker for vulnerable children and their families
- Working with cases that involve Throughcare, LAAC, Child Protection and Early Intervention
- Working on a Duty rota
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Have a minimum of 6 months post qualifying experience working with Scottish Social Care legislation
- Hold a relevant Social Work qualification
- Be SSSC registered, or be in process of registration
- Be a car driver due to the isolated locations you may be required to visit (essential)
- Be available to start before Monday 5th June
Randstad Care are able to offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive, generous hourly rates
- Flexible working hours
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Free PVG Update
- A dedicated one-to-one specialist
- An excellent referral scheme paying £200 for each successful referral
If you are a dedicated Social Worker with a passion for care, then please get in touch today. To submit your interest you can apply via this advert or contact Chris Tervit directly on or 0131 240 0887 for a discreet discussion. Don't delay as interest is expected to be high for this role.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.