Procurement Compliance Administrator
Procurement Compliance Administrator, Winfrith, £25,000 - £30,000
One of the country’s largest technological leaders is now in requirement of a Procurement Compliance Administrator due to continued growth and success. Being an effective communicator the Administrator will be a vital support within the procurement department.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Contacting suppliers to gather necessary legislative information relating to components and products, in the form of questionnaires and technical requests
- Capture and input key supplier data into ERP system
- Input data onto ERP system
- Manage queries from suppliers to satisfactory conclusion
- Good communication skills to deal with both internal and external suppliers
- Ability to develop a good understanding of the companies' procurement procedure and contractual flow down
- Ability to manage own time, organise and prioritise tasks to ensure all relevant deadlines are met
- Good attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to develop positive relationships with others
As the Procurement Compliance Administrator you’ll be based within their Modern and high spec offices based in Winfrith. This is a 6 month temporary contract with the possibility of being more ongoing for the right candidate. In return for your Procurement experience skills you can expect a remuneration package that works out between £25,000 - £30,000 and the opportunity to work for an innovative company who is seeing ongoing success.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Procurement Assistant then call Adelle at Rubicon on or send your CV to .
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them