Broxburn, West Lothian
RGN/ RMN - Full Time Nights
£32448 per annum
A nursing home situated in Broxburn is searching for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their professional and caring team who support residents with their routine throughout the day and night with privacy and dignity.
This nursing home is an established, luxury purpose built facility providing high quality general nursing and dementia care for elderly residents.
- £32448 per annum (based on full time nights - 48 hours per week)
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Continuous professional development
- Pension scheme
- Valid NMC PIN and Nursing Qualification (RGN or RMN)
- Experience of elderly care and general nursing.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively within a dedicated team.
- Administration of medication.
- Adhere to high standards set by the nursing home.
Apply now to take advantage of this opportunity to join a nursing home recognised for its quality of care and a team committed to the comfort of its residents.
Why Apply Through White Recruitment?
White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 9 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 95% of candidates would recommend us to friends and colleagues. So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy