Wedding and Special Events Coordinator
Our client based in St Andrews, is currently recruiting for a Wedding and Special Events Coordinator on a full-time permanent basis. You must have specific experience working within the Wedding industry.
The main role of this position will be to oversee the efficiency and professional coordination of all weddings and special events within the hotel, whilst providing a high level of customer care at all times.
- Ensure prompt, efficient and attention on a one to one basis with all parties
- Process all enquiries and convert enquiries into bookings
- Communicate all details to the relevant individuals and parties ensuring a high level of customer care and attention at all times
- Personalised and special attention at every stage of the process
- Maximise the sale of event space and accommodation though standard of product knowledge
- Upselling maintained throughout
- Knowledge of the local are and able to recommend guest to preferred suppliers
- Meet and liaise with client upon their arrival and be with them every step of the way
- Assist guests events and maintain contact with client before during and after
- Maintain efficient paper and computerised filing systems for previous and forthcoming booking
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure each wedding is coordinated and runs smoothly
Sales and Marketing:
- Liaise with colleagues in order to provide new leads, to contract new bookings
- Maintain customer accounts
- Maximise revenue, where possible
- develop good working relationships with all client
- Represent when required at local business networking events
To apply for this role you must have previous experience within Wedding/Special Events, great IT skills, able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team and be an excellent communicator. If you feel like you have the skills for this role, please do not miss out, apply today!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.