Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
Position: Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
Salary: £19,000- £23,000
Location: Edinburgh City Centre
HR Consultancy is delighted to be working with a local legal firm based in City Centre Edinburgh. This is an exciting and varied role for an experienced Conveyancing Secretary to join a busy residential team, on a full time, permanent basis.
Providing efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support to the Residential conveyancing team.
- Preparation of Registration applications
- Audio and Copy Typing
- First Registration and Subsequent Registration Applications
- Preparation of Plan Report request on Registers of Scotland online
- Land and Building Transaction Tax Forms
- Coal Mining Searches
- Land Register Direct Searches
- Drafting final sale/purchase accounting
- Digital and copy typing including preparation of letters, conveyancing drafts and more detailed correspondence
- Liaising with clients when required.
- Administration support to the department (including fee earners and paralegals).
- Client contact - both by telephone and in person.
The ideal candidate will have solid conveyancing experience gained within the legal or Property sector. You must have a fast & accurate typing speed, excellent communication skills and a flexible, pro-active attitude. You will be highly professional and driven to achieve high standards.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Please note, due to level of response, we are only able to contact the candidates who match our client’s specifications.