Senior Credit Controller
HR Consultancy are currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller to join our multi award winning client on a full time, permanent basis. This is a unique opportunity to join a vibrant, progressive and highly successful organisation in the heart of Edinburgh’s City Centre.
This newly created role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated Credit Controller looking to take the next step in their career. You will be instrumental in ensuring success and continuous development of the Credit Control department.
- Manage a large ledger of accounts
- Implementing policies and procedures which will ensure the overall success of the department
- Manage and resolve difficult or challenging conversations with professionalism, integrity and honesty
- Achieving strict monthly targets
- Providing forecasts on a weekly/monthly basis on expected results
- Ensure collection statistics are collated accurately to help collate valid and relevant KPI’s
- Ensuring exceptional levels of customer service at all times
- Previous experience in a Credit Control role is essential
- A strategic, forward thinking approach to work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident making decisions and dealing with people at all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail and numeracy skills
- Please note some travel to the Glasgow office may be required
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Kate Carlaw at HR Consultancy using the apply online now link
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.