Technical Project Engineer (Civils / Construction) - VR/15517
Currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Project Engineer (Civils / Construction) on a permanent staff basis for a reputable construction company based in Aberdeenshire.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the Technical Project Engineer will be responsible for supporting onsite teams with technical information / approvals, as well as essential documentation.
The Technical Project Engineer will have the following duties / responsibilities:
- Attending client meetings and engaging effectively with key stakeholders.
- Relaying key actions to Operational Project Teams.
- Taking lead on the delivery of work packages for projects and ensuring that projects are completed on time and to the required client specification and quality.
- Providing technical support for planning, programming, designing, procuring and final construction delivering of projects.
- Responsible for preparing drawings.
- Managing project information to ensure coordination across all disciplines.
- Ensuring safe systems of work are in place on site and all staff adhere to them.
- Translating design information to operational teams so they can carry out the project effectively and efficiently.
Experience / Skills:
- Previous and recent experience within a similar role within the civil / construction sectors is essential for this role.
- The successful candidate will ideally possess a strong practical / hands-on background within the civil / construction sectors.
Apply for Technical Project Engineer (Civils / Construction) - VR/15517
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly