Our client is looking for a Maintenance Surveyor
A leading industry firm
- Assisting on all planned maintenance and reactive general repair issues as required, liaising with all relevant personnel and contractors.
- Management of maintenance contracts covering planned and reactive services, ensuring delivery within budgetary limits, and all relevant Health & Safety requirements are met.
- Responding to emergency / urgent issues as they arise, managing these situations to satisfactory conclusion
- Project management of on a variety of minor capital projects
- Carry out property inspections, preparing condition reports and subsequent work instructions.
- Management of asset equipment (Refrigeration, shelving & accessories), sourcing and upgrading of current equipment
- Manage inventory of surplus equipment, recycling into retail portfolio
- Assist Project Managers on major capital projects relating to equipment requirements and relevant maintenance contracts
The successful candidate must be able to work at high volume and fast pace but with accuracy and whilst delivering the highest business standards and customer service levels.
Ideally, you will have previous building maintenance experience and a relevant building qualification at HNC or Degree level would be advantageous.
You must be flexible, reliable and have a positive attitude as well as a strong work ethic. You must be resilient and have the ability to deal with a variety of challenging situations.
A full, clean driving licence is essential for this role as a travel around the Society's sites forms a large part of the role. A company car will be allocated for this purpose.
A competitive salary