Senior Tax Associate - VR/15765
Our Big 4 client, is looking to recruit a Senior Associate within their Tax Team.
- Working with teams based overseas, on cross-border assignments.
- Establishing effective working relationships directly with clients.
- Being proactively involved in the financial management of clients.
- Contributing to the development of personal and team knowledge.
- Building your own network of contacts through regular attendance at internal and external meetings.
- Keeping up-to-date with local and national business and industry issues that might potentially impact on clients and / or their industry.
The Senior Associate will be part of client-service and project teams. As such, managing both junior and more senior members of the team will be essential.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work closely with specialists in all areas of Tax Scotland: - Private Client, Private Business, Private Equity, M&A, Capital Allowances, R&D, Indirect, Pensions, Reward & Employment.
Essential skills and experience:
- Relevant qualifications CA; LLB; CTA; CAT or equivalent.
- A commitment to continuing to enhance technical and other knowledge and skills.
- Willingness to take on new and challenging work.
- Risk awareness.
- Excellent team playing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisational and people skills.