Part Time Portuguese Speaking Customer Advisor
Vacancy Reference - FPSG/SG/61606/KLPORTU
Part Time Portuguese Speaking Customer Advisor, Edinburgh (West)
£16,500 per annum pro rata
Do you have a passion for delivering service excellence?
Are you an excellent communicator who understands the benefits of utilising key questioning techniques?
Would you like to work for a large Global Organisation?
If you can answer yes to all these questions then look no further as we have the ideal vacancy for you!
Undergoing an exciting period of growth, our client is a leading global outsourcing organisation, which provide Customer Service and Technical Support to a range of their clients.
With a variety of opportunities available on a full time, temporary or permanent basis we are seeking strong candidates who have a passion for customer service.
As a Portuguese Speaking Customer Advisor your responsibilities will include:
- The successful candidates will ideally have a background in a customer service role and a strong problem solving abilities.
- They will be able to show a high quality of customer service skills and the ability to build relationships and rapport with customers
- Providing excellent customer service to respond to a wide range of incoming and outgoing customer telephone enquiries - NO SELLING INVOLVED!
- Using a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve customer(s) needs and expectations.
- Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer(s)
- Work as part of a team of customer consultants ensuring our overall grade of service and response times are fully achieved.
- Prompt and accurate completion of all administration activities to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Recognise when customer requirements are more effectively dealt with elsewhere and refer as appropriate.
- Keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide a high quality service to customers.
- Full compliance with all legislative requirements
- Take part in and identify self-development opportunities and training needs
- Contribute to team and process improvements.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, our client requires individuals with the following experience and/or background:
- Fluent in Portuguese (EUROPEAN) AND English
- Be able to commit to full time training for 2-4 weeks (fully paid)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
- Positive and professional manner to be portrayed at all times Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Evidence of achievement against challenging goals and targets Customer Service Experience essential Excellent communication skills are essential
- Meeting targets and accuracy, quality, volume and to agreed service level agreements
Operational Hours: Monday - Sunday - 20 hours per week
In return our client will reward you with:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- Further career opportunities
- Monthly incentives prizes
- Discounts for various retailers and tourist attractions
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot beverages
To be considered we require you to apply by emailing your CV
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.