My client is a growing solutions company, working within technology sector. This position is working with one of their clients in the Telecoms sector. This is a great opportunity for you to gain further experience and work alongside a large amount of data
My client is looking for a DBA/Sys Administrator to join the team and below i have listed some of the duties involved.
Act as an SME for the databases and related software
- Deploy and maintain databases and related infrastructure via automation
- Plan and execute database upgrades in concert with application development and support teams
- Patch management of databases across QA, test and production estates
- Manage database backup and recovery
- Support application upgrades and deployments
- Provide on call support via a Rota
- Monitoring capacity and performance
- Writing and maintaining support documentation for the databases and related processes.
- License management
- Invoking support requests and managing their progression with vendors
- Provide input to architectural design for databases and applications
- IBM DB2- V9
- SQL Server or Oracle
- MVS operating system or similar
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading organisation and have chance to learn and develop within a highly skilled team. If this role looks like something of interest please drop your CV across to me.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.