PACT is delighted to be supporting a fantastic brand who are looking for a proactive Business Analyst to join a financial services business in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will have Business Analysis experience and be familiar with BA tools and techniques such as process mapping, and change control.
This is a fantastic opportunity to sit within a small projects team that has responsibility for assessing and fulfilling change request. These requests can range from small to large projects across the HR/Pensions & Benefits range of processes.
- Support senior analysts to assess change requests to the contracted scope of processes
- Once requirements are confirmed, support senior analysts in implementing the required changes in the context of agreed budget and project plan
- Own and manage the Master Process List (process catalogue) providing updates as part of a monthly cycle
- Manage and oversee SharePoint content changes for the HRSC, liaising with the Procedure Writer to ensure completion to required standards both for the Master Process List and the processes themselves
- Provide support to the change management process including liaison with external partners to ensure all contractual process documentation is maintained and revised as necessary.
- Work closely with the Operational Teams to gather requirements and either undertake or support the Procedure Writer in documenting the change.
- Provide a level of project management to coordinate the change where scope dictates
- Experience within a Business Analysis position
- Highly analytical
- Procedure Writing Experience, specifically utilising Visio
- Experience of supporting Change Management
- Experience in administering and supporting Content Management Systems
- Ability to understand system business requirements and translate into formal documentation
- Experience in Continuous Improvement processes
- Experience of integrated HR systems, CRM, browser-based platforms, workflow and knowledge management systems
- Excellent understanding of Business Requirements Gathering, Translating Requirements into Specifications and Application Design.
- Proficient in writing User Stories, creating Use Cases, Use case diagrams, Workflow Diagrams