Food & Beverage Assistant
The Speedbird Inn is a busy 202 bedroom hotel, just 250m from Aberdeen Airport. We are looking to recruit enthusiastic team players who enjoy the excitement of a busy bar and restaurant operation, which offers food all day, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. Due to the fast paced environment, you will be the type of person who enjoys a challenge and can ensure a high standard of customer care is offered consistently. You will have a pleasant mannerism and ensure guests receive a warm welcome, you will be motivated by providing efficient service and be able keep calm, even when under pressure. You will be knowledgeable in both food and bar service procedures and will be responsible for ensuring that billing is accurate
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of food and beverage service within a busy, fast paced environment
- Previous experience within a hotel is advantageous, although not essential
- High standard of personal presentation
- High standard of customer service is essential
- Clear communication both oral and written
- Shifts are on a rota basis, including mornings, evenings and weekend work. Breakfast starts at 5.00am and the Kitchen closes at 11.00pm, therefore flexibility to cover a variety of shifts is essential.
- A variety of shifts and hours are available
- Please note - applicants must make their own arrangements to ensure that they can get to and from work at appropriate times
What are we offering?
We offer a competitive rate of pay at £7.05 per hour (National Living Wage is offered to those over 25 years old), uniform and a meal on duty. We provide complimentary car parking, food & beverage and accommodation discounts at Portland Hotels. Training and development opportunities are also provided.
Please forward your CV and cover letter, outlining your suitability for the role by selecting 'apply'
Thank you for your interest in Portland Hotels. If you apply for this vacancy we will aim to respond to you within 14 days if we wish to progress with your application. If you don't hear from us, we wish to thank you in advance for the opportunity to consider your application.
No agencies please