Field Sales Representative - Pet food
Field Sales Representative
Territory: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle
Salary circa £35,000 realistic OTE: £50,000 - £60,000 but it is uncapped!!
Are you an experienced Field sales consultant/ Area Sales Representative? Have you got experience selling pet food? If the answer is yes apply now or continue reading!
The company is well established within the Animal Health industry with over 100 years of history and a proud tradition of best serving their customers. This prestigious company are looking for an ambitious, results driven and successful Field Sales Consultant to be part of their continued growth to help drive the success of their animal food products.
This is a great opportunity for a territory sales rep who wants a change and become part of a successful, well established, company.
- £35,000 basic
- Realistic OTE of £50,000 - £60,000 but it is uncapped so sky is the limit!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Choice of car from a range of 20 - 30 vehicles
- Death in service is 4x salary
- 5% pension
If you are looking for a company who are very much a "people company" you've found the right job! Their employee happiness is what drives this business from strength to strength and better still they promote from within before looking externally for new staff. The aim for 2017 is to go from 12 field sales consultants to 24 field sales consultants.
- Develop and manage territory using CRM
- Maintain current business account and increase sales, margin, increasing market share
- Attend various animal health meetings seminars and participate in training programmes
- Focus of key objectives to achieve goals set by Sales Manager
- Existing contacts with Veterinarians and Vet Practice Staff, Local Animal Health Groups and Societies
- Minimum 2 Years previous field sales experience - ideally pet food
- Demonstrable pet food sales success
- Current understanding of the pet food market
Do not delay, apply now!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy