Facilities Team Lead
Bethany Christian Trust is a Scottish Charity whose mission is to prevent homelessness as well as alleviate the suffering of people who are homeless.
The Team Lead will play a key role in the promotion, support, monitoring and reporting of organisational facilities management with particular emphasis on regulatory and legislative Health & Safety requirements in all locations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership for organisational H&S monitoring, action planning, training and in cooperation with the Technical Services Manager, development of H&S strategy.
- In conjunction with the Technical Services Manager, establish and monitor customer service excellence of the reception and facilities team.
- Oversee, direct and advise on all aspects of facilities management including responsibility for waste management, fixed telephony and insurance.
- Ensure the economic and safe maintenance and management of the Bethany fleet in cooperation with relevant managers and supervisors.
Essential knowledge and experience include:
- 5 year's experience of H&S operational management within a multi-site organisation
- NEBOSH National Diploma
- Experience and ability to think strategically
- Full UK driver’s license
As Bethany is a Christian organisation this post carries an Occupational Requirement in line with Equality Act 2010. Please note that one reference must be from your church minister or leader to endorse your live an active Christian faith and commitment.