Project Administrator - 6month FTC
Hudson are working exclusively with a prestigious Edinburgh based project management company to recruit a dynamic and experienced Administrator on a 6 month fixed term contract initially. The successful candidate will support on a high profile, high value project supporting the most senior stakeholders in the business. Experience in a similar role is essential along with an enthusiastic and energetic approach. This role will present significant development opportunities for the successful individual.
- Create and maintain in-house electronic and hard file management systems
- Arranging and facilitating meetings, coordinating numerous diaries to allow attendance
- All travel arrangements (flights/taxis/hotels)
- Create and maintain online diary ensuring information is accessible by project team
- Create and maintain project plan, documentation and reports
- Attend project meetings, distributing meeting notes, taking and distributing minutes and action points - chasing up
- Answering all calls and emails
- Preparing complex PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
- Filing all meeting notes accurately and confidentially
- Well-presented and articulate when dealing with clients and colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail, forward planning and multitasking
- Flexible with the ability to respond to urgent requests
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and of project management tools
- Proven experience in similar project role
Please note that Hudson will only contact you if you are actively being considered for this role
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.