Service Desk Analyst (24x7 Shift)
Do you love to provide great customer service?
Do you enjoy a fast paced, technological environment?
Want to work for a global company with opportunities for progression?
Join our fast-paced Service Desk and be on the front line of keeping our colleagues online.
Our 24/7 Service Desk team are the first responders on all IT issues for our colleagues and customers around the globe, ensuring business critical systems are operational. This includes logging all incidents and service requests, and where possible providing first contact resolution. Analysts will develop a strong knowledge of all tasks and systems associated with the role and will have the ability to categorise and prioritise tasks.
This is a varied and fast paced role with a huge focus on customer service. You’ll be working with colleagues at all levels from anywhere in the world so you’ll need to have a confident and professional phone manner.
Computershare is a financial services company with 16,000 employees in 21 countries. We invest US$150 million into our IT systems every year - technology drives everything we do.
Duties and responsibilities
- Respond to queries and requests via a number of methods including phone, email and support tickets.
- Provide First Contact Resolution (FCR) whenever possible using the knowledge base and other tools at your disposal.
- Identify repeat incidents and highlight potential process improvements.
- Complete user access requests, software installs and local hardware requests.
- Build great working relationships with all teams across Computershare.
- Ensure that all procedures and documentation are kept current, and that any amendments are communicated to the team.
- Ensure that your work adheres to internal and external audit requirements, business regulations, and service level agreements.
Once you’ve graduated from our in-house Training Academy, you will work with a mentor to become a confident, self-sufficient Service Desk Analyst through shadowing, on-the-job training and improvement of your systems knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills - you’re great on the phone
- A belief that excellent customer service is everything
- A willingness to work flexible hours/shifts
- A great team player - you help others and know when to ask for help
- An understanding of Microsoft tools & systems
- Self-motivated - you’re willing to take a project and own it
- Able to troubleshoot hardware/software/network issues (and you’re eager to learn new technologies)
Your benefits package
You’ll enjoy 25 days holiday, an excellent pension, an employee share plan so you can own a part of the company (with BOGOF shares), and a great range of flexible benefits to choose from, including the option to buy additional annual leave.
Our current office is located in Edinburgh Park and is easily commutable, however we will be moving to a brand new facility in the city centre in late 2018 with great bus, train and tram transport links.
What’s it like to work at Computershare?
Here’s what some of the team told us:
- Job satisfaction "I’m trusted to deliver and I’m able to influence things. I’m quite junior but I know I make a difference."
- Innovating "We’re encouraged to challenge the status quo - everything can be challenged and improved upon"
- Development "I regularly work outside of my core area - I’ve learnt so much in the last year and it’s opening up opportunities for me."
- The team "We’re a close knit group - everyone rolls their sleeves up and gets stuck in.
A truly diverse place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
You will be required to undergo the Computershare Pre-Employment Screening Process before you start work with us. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including identification, passport validation, finance, qualification, employment/personal referencing and criminal record basic disclosure checks.
Computershare Investor Services PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.