Aberdeen Football Club is a high-profile institution in the North East
of Scotland with an impressive heritage of domestic and international
achievements since the Club was established in 1903, including the
‘golden era’ in the mid-1980’s under the direction of Sir Alex Ferguson.
The Club is an ambitious organisation looking towards further success
and long-term sustainability in support of our football team by adding
value across every area of our day to day business for the overall benefit
of our staff, supporters and clients.
The Club provides an extensive commercial inventory that includes a
range of corporate hospitality, advertising, sponsorship opportunities
and events carrying the AFC brand; both on match-days and on nonmatch-
The role of the AFC Commercial Manager is a senior position within
the Club which requires candidates to possess a track record in sales
and account management, with excellent interpersonal skills, be self motivated and articulate, lead and be a key member of our commercial
sales team based at the Club.
The main requirements for this position are:
• Strong background in sales within a public hospitality and corporate
• Competent working knowledge of digital / online sales, marketing
systems and CRM
• A n articulate communicator (at all levels) with excellent interpersonal
• Open-minded, innovative, and a self-driven individual
• Ability to lead (and work within) a commercial team.
• A mbitious individual with good work ethic, positive attitude to problem
solving and customer satisfaction.
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent) is preferred
An attractive remuneration package comprising basic salary,
performance-related bonuses, car or car allowance plus benefits
associated with a senior management position will be available to the
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit your career details by clicking APPLY by Monday 21st August 2017.
Apply for Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly