AGM Batteries Ltd works with developers during the early stages of cell electro-chemistry research to aid in decision making related to lithium cell scale up through to manufacture. This includes the review of viable material supply partners and assistance with the selection of production-standard processes. AGM are also involved in lithium battery development and manufacture having won several prestigious projects in various sectors including automotive and energy storage.
We have an immediate requirement for a versatile and dynamic Industrial Engineer.
The ideal candidate will preferably be qualified to degree level with a minimum 3 years work experience in any of the engineering fields.
Experience of the following would be advantageous:
- Working within an Engineering and Manufacturing Environment
- Project Management
- Technical Report Writing
Understanding of engineering design processes, procedures and disciplines:
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Interact with clients to interpret their technical needs and requirements
- Provide assistance and technical support to team members
- Assist commercial team to produce technical bids and proposals for customers and partners
- Flexible and willing to undertake additional tasks to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and CAD systems
- Willing to travel on company business
Good written and verbal communication is a pre-requisite.
The company offers flexible working hours, 25 days’ holiday in addition to the statutory holidays, company pension scheme and an opportunity to share in its success through a company share scheme.
Please submit your CV to:Tracey Beveridge, Office Manager, AGM Batteries Ltd, Denchi House, Thurso Business Park, Thurso, Caithness, KW14 7XW
Press the APPLY button now
no later than Thursday 31st August 2017.
Apply for INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly