Senior Agricultural Consultant
Established in 1891, Davidson & Robertson (D&R) is Scotland’s oldest firm of Land Agents. We are an innovative, energetic, friendly and expanding firm, with the highest professional reputation and a strong team culture. We actively invest in our people, are committed to providing training and support to enable our staff to achieve their full potential.
Adhering to our core values and delivering a professional service help us to benefit from a broad client base. Our service offerings include: agricultural consultancy, compulsory purchase compensation, dispute resolution, estate management, forestry consultancy, minerals management, planning and development, sales and letting, renewables, utilities asset management and compensation, and valuation. More information can be found at www.drrural.co.uk.
We are looking to appoint a Senior Agricultural Consultant to join the team in our Maud office, this position would suit someone who is looking to develop their career and help shape and grow the company into the future. This role would give the successful candidate the flexibility and opportunity to make the role their own and bring their ideas to life.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
• A high level of experience within Agricultural Consultancy, including procedural and legislative aspects of IACS and AECS submissions.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage and motivate a busy team.
• Strong organisational capability and first-rate attention to detail;
• Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines;
• Excellent interpersonal and client service skills;
• Flexibility and adaptability with a strong “can do” approach to a varied workload.
• A good sense of humour and ability to achieve a work-life balance
This role will involve overseeing a team of Agricultural Consultants, managing current workload as well as looking for potential to grow this area of the business. You will work closely alongside colleagues to ensure our clients are able to access our expertise in other areas, and be aware of opportunities to provide further services. You will work as part of an energetic and driven team to help deliver the continued and future growth of the office and company and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
A valid driving licence is essential for this role.