Payroll/HR Operations Advisor
HR Operations are at the heart of supporting our business – delivering great service to our employees and the various businesses within the DC Thomson Group. As a key member within this team, you will make sure our employee life-cycle and payroll processes run efficiently and effectively, responding with great knowledge and clarity to a wide-range of queries.
To be successful in this varied role you will be able to demonstrate adaptability, focus and a desire to work in the most effective and efficient way possible, constructively challenging existing practices, processes and systems.
You will of course have great experience working in a similar role, bringing with your knowledge and understanding of payroll operations, experience working with HR and Payroll systems and of delivering great customer service.
Some of the responsibilities in this role will include;
- Efficiently deliver payroll services, ensuring timely, accurate processing and reporting internally and externally to meet our statutory obligations.
- Managing the workflow of employee life-cycle processes, identifying and resolving any blocks to the process where necessary.
- Providing a responsive service for any requests that come into the team, either from internal customers or external bodies.
- Developing collaborative relationships, making sure that internal customers are aware of the role they play within HR processes whilst establishing professional credibility.
- Seeking out opportunities and contribute to streamlining and updating processes and systems.
- Making sure our processes comply with any legal and statutory requirements.
The role is varied so the ability to work on under your own direction and to deadlines is required. You must be able to demonstrate confidentiality and discretion, along with strong communication skills, attention to detail, and excellent organisational skills.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time position, permanent working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, working from our Meadowside Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Onsite Staff Gym, Childcare Vouchers, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.