Do you want to put your creative skills to the test? We're looking for a super-talented Editorial Assistant to join our Boys’ Magazines team!
We’re searching for a talented, passionate and hard-working individual with a flair for writing top-quality features. Reporting to the Editor, you will work to acquire and produce brand-appropriate, entertaining content for our award-winning titles. You will also contribute to social media, projects and brand extensions within the Boys’ Magazines portfolio.
The ideal candidate will:
- Create fun, informative and engaging features for the target audience.
- Be up to date with everything 7-12-year-old boys want to read about and be able to Communicate it in a fresh and engaging way.
- Have excellent proof-reading skills.
- Be organised and excellent at meeting multiple deadlines.
- Be able to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Contribute to our social media channels and have lots of suggestions about how we can communicate with readers and extend our reach across multiple social media platforms. Video editing skills are a bonus.
- Maintain brand values and consistency of tone across all platforms.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or have equivalent experience. You should have an awareness of copyright laws and codes of practice and be able to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
This is a full-time position for 35 hours per week, working from our Meadowside Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Onsite Gym or Gym Discount, Childcare Vouchers, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.