SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
Employing over 900 staff in Scotland, Johnstons of Elgin are one of Europe’s most successful and innovative companies in the design and manufacture of luxury cashmere and fine woollens. This key appointment will be based at our 5 star Elgin store retailing apparel and accessory collections and items from the luxurious home interiors selection.
SALES & OPERATIONS MANAGER
The successful applicant will have fully researched and understood the Johnstons of Elgin position within the marketplace, our Brand, what luxury means when our name is referred to, and able to articulate all of this confidently and professionally as part of the recruitment process.
The customer is at the heart of everything Johnstons of Elgin does. We require an exceptional candidate who has previous experience of knowing, managing and exceeding customers’ expectations in the luxury market, and able to coach and develop our current store colleagues to that same level.
Sales experience is a prerequisite for the position. Other key responsibilities will include:-
• Profitability and sales performance growth of the store
• Full budgetary responsibility related to the store
• Stock, co-ordination of promotion and visual merchandising
• External promotion of our store
• Motivate and coach a sales team of over 40 staff to achieve/exceed sales and promotional targets
• Create and execute plans to drive sales
• Deliver an outstanding visitor experience
Candidates will be confident with a responsible attitude, flexible towards working practices/hours and must be reliable with a strong customer service ethic.
Please send your CV along with current salary package to:
HR, Johnstons of Elgin, Newmill, Elgin, IV30 4AF or
Press the APPLY button now.
Closing date: 22 September 2017
Apply for SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly