Residential Child Care Practitioner
Do you have any experience as a residential childcare worker?
Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding care to vulnerable young people?
If the answer is yes then we have a rare opportunity to join a national Care provider. Working with children within a residential setting you will be working with young people who may exhibit challenging behaviour. The salary for this role ranges between £17,000-£23,000 depending on experience and qualifications
The Role is either a Day shift or night shift only working pattern.
What we will give you:
- Opportunity to work towards SVQ qualifications while working
- Opportunity to work with a growing national company.
- A dedicated consultant to allow you to build a great working relationship
- Very competitive Salary
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a specialist service to meet the individuals needs
- Encourage a happy and fulfilled childhood
- Proactively ensure the therapeutic care of young people
- Meeting national care standards
- Act as a keyworker for specific young people.
- Act as a positive role model for the individuals.
What we need from you:
- Ideally SVQ level 3 in Social Care/ SVQ level 3 in Childcare
- Proven track record working within professional care, especially with complex or challenging behaviours
- Flexibility to work throughout the week
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Full UK drivers licence with use of a car
As you can imagine this role is likely to be very popular so move quickly to avoid disappointment. We have a large amount of roles available in the area so if this isn't exactly what you are looking for and would like more information on this role or others we have available, please get in contact with Stuart Somervail on for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.