Territory Sales Manager, Scotland - FMCG
Territory Sales Manager - FMCG Premium Spirits - On-Trade
Scotland and North England
£26,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Laptop/Phone/Expenses
Dynamic import, sales and distribution company representing a number of premium spirits, liqueurs and craft beer brands, seeks entrepreneurial and ambitious FMCG Territory Sales Manager, Regional Account Manager or Business Development Manager, with experience managing UK On-Trade accounts (bars, pub chains) or Off Trade (Wholesale) accounts, ideally within the drinks or alcoholic beverages industry or similar FMCG brands (whisky, rum, gin, vodka or similar), looking to join a successful and growing company and take on the Scotland and N. England regional and key account manager role.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for growing volume, distribution and profit within a portfolio of Key and National Accounts in the On and Off-Trade and must have proven sales track record in the drinks or FMCG industry, with ability to develop strong relationships with customers and purchase managers, achieve budgeted sales and margin targets. This is an opportunity to join an dynamic and fast growing company with excellent long term career growth and financial upside.
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years sales experience as a Territory or Key Account Manager within the drinks or FMCG industry
· Strong knowledge of the Scotland On Trade (bars, hotels, cocktail bars, restaurants) or Off trade (Wholesale) accounts
· Passion for selling FMCG or premium products
· Excellent negotiation skills at customer level
For immediate consideration please submit CV in Word or PDF format