Dutch Speaking Administrator
E-Visa Consultant – Dutch or German Speaker Required
Our client, the largest travel visa and passport company in the world and within the UK are looking for an E-Visa Consultant to join their ever-expanding team. They offer an extremely fast and effective travel visa and passport service for destinations all over the world.
Location: Based in Edinburgh, Scotland – (EH3)
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Permanent: Full time Monday - Friday
Within this role, you will act as a consultant, tailoring our client’s products and services to the needs of the traveller to ensure their travel experience exceeds all their needs and expectations. You will be the face of our clients, to their customers, acting as ambassadors of the brand by delivering service excellence.
The position of the E Visa Consultant is to provide a high level of service which includes the visa processing of all embassies that require the processing of E Visas. Other tasks include developing and retaining relationships with the main VACs in Edinburgh, assistance with troubleshooting inaccuracies across CIBT systems, liaising with clients where information provided is incorrect or incomplete, working with clients to meet realistic expectations, resolving any issues that arise and working closely with your wider team line manager to ensure a successful outcome is reached.
To be successful in your application you will have/be;
- Be fluent in either Dutch or German (verbal and written) as well as English
- Have previous experience within an administrative position/office environment
- A friendly nature with the ability to develop relationships with clients via email and phone
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritise and work to deadlines
- A high degree of attention to detail, articulate and detail-focused
- Flexible with a proven ability to adapt to new challenges.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .