Part time - Inverness - £11.56 per hour
Delivering cash and valuables securely is an operation that demands dedication, teamwork and military precision. You’ll need to be able to follow set procedures, assess risk, deal sensitively with customers, lift some heavy loads and keep your wits about you constantly.
So what makes a successful driver?
• You must have held a current full driving licence for at least 3 years and also hold a C1 driving licence.
• You’ll need to be confident communicating with customers and colleagues in both written and spoken English.
• A good level of numeracy is very important.
• You will need to be confident following specific procedures and instructions and be able to work to tight deadlines.
Previous experience in a driving role would be extremely beneficial, as would experience using IT and computer systems. It is extremely important that you are continuously focused on providing a top notch service to our customers by being efficient, flexible and security conscious at all times.
We also have some specific security criteria that you will need to meet:
• You must be able to pass a criminal record check as well as a personal credit and ID check.
• You must also have a 10 year employment/unemployment/educational history that we can check and verify, be prepared to undergo airport style searches when entering and leaving our premises and be comfortable working within a secure and confined environment.
• An SIA licence would be beneficial, but not essential as full training will be given.
We’ll provide all the training and support to help you progress as a key member of a world-class team. And in addition to a culture that believes in promoting from within, we offer up to five weeks’ paid holiday, pension scheme, life assurance, health checks, free uniform and childcare voucher scheme.
For further information and to apply please click the APPLY button
Applicants must have no unspent criminal convictions, no CCJ’s (County Court Judgements) or IVA’s (Individual Voluntary Arrangements), not declared bankrupt in the last 6 years and a verifiable 5 year history (Employment references or documents to prove how you were earning or supporting yourself during the 5 year period)
** Please note that during probation there is a £0.50 reduction from the hourly rate.**