Graduate Software Development & IT Consulting Programme - Nationwide - Immediate
Are you immediately available, looking to kick start your career in IT?Do you want to work for one of the top graduate employers in the UK?Is training and development important to you?
QA Consulting has never been a more exciting business to work for, and YOU can share in our success. We have grown 600% in 2016 and currently work with 6000 clients, 80% being from the FTSE 250. We are also very proud to have been voted by TheJobCrowd as the 4th Top Tech Company for graduates to work in the UK.
QA Consulting put people at the heart of what we do and this is why we have an award winning graduate programme. We provide candidates with world class training in niche technologies. Once you have finished your 12 weeks training we will look to get you based on client sites, working with some of the most influential and successful organisations in the UK.
What to expect
- Our 12 week training programme is held in Manchester's MediaCity UK.
- The training is free, as is luxury accommodation.
- Alternatively, employees can opt for a monthly bursary.
- Candidates benefit from industry recognised certifications (where applicable)
After your 4th week on the 12 week programme you will specialise in either of the following topics; Devops, Enterprise Middleware, Big Data, Cyber Security, Robotics, App and Web Development and many more.
- Competitive salary of £23,500 post training
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular team socials, even when you are on client sites.
- 2:1 in any STEM related degree
- Candidates MUST be geographically flexible
- Passion for technology
- Exposure to JAVA is desirable
If your CV is successful someone from our recruitment team will be in touch to invite you to one of our assessment centres. These take place once a week in either our Brighton or Manchester office depending on which location suits you.