Private Client Adviser - Scotland
Private Client Manager - UK Wide Opportunities.
Income potential over £100,000
Our client is an International Investment Group with £80 Billion FUM.
Are you a Diploma qualified Financial Adviser who is looking to work with HNW clients?
You should have previous success selling Investments and Pensions, be goal orientated, and driven to wanting to succeed.
You must be very target focused and want to be part of a vibrant sales organisation and, as the appointments are made for the Managers, you need to be flexible in your way of working.
You will have professional and exclusive support working with you and can offer clients investment service that has a single charging structure and the middle man (the IFA) is cut out of the process, making the products very competitive.
The role is very much selling the benefit of using Group Investments for ongoing financial planning and your role is to initiate the relationship and to complete the product sale.
- Highly lucrative compensation structure
- Have the flexibility to work remotely from your home
- Sell to high net worth individual stock market investors
- Focus on bringing new private clients with assets of more than £250,000.
Basic Salary: £60,000, which is non-validated.
Fully Expensed, mobile phone, travel mileage etc.
Average earnings £85,000 to £150,000
- Level 4 qualified, meeting RDR requirements
- Minimum of five years of success selling to private investors
- Quantifiable track record in closing new investor business
- Highly driven and able to sustain effective activity levels
- Highly competitive and goal orientated sales professional
We are also looking for Advisers in Midlands and East Anglia