IT Support Technician
1st/2nd Line Support / Help Desk Analyst / Service Desk Technician
Do you want to work in a fast paced, challenging help desk/support team where you will be tasked with supporting internal users on both Windows and Linux machines as well as get involved in new projects to further your career?
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced help desk analyst /support technician to join a forward thinking, rapidly expanding software and hardware company based in Fife.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing support to internal staff.
- Resolving as many issues as possible at first point of contact.
- Supporting Windows desktops and laptops, mobile phones, printers, Office 2016, VMWare, Cisco etc
- Involving yourself on new projects, including new technology implementation and rollouts.
The right candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience providing technical support to various technologies including Windows, Office, Anti-Virus, SAP, Cisco etc.
- Experience in assisting with new technology rollouts and implementations.
- Real attention to detail and an analytical, problem solving attitude.
Excellent opportunity to join an exciting, forward thinking company who are highly successful but have retained their relaxed, non corporate environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.