Assistant Regulatory Developments Analyst
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking organisation that operates mainly in the financial services industry. Due to continued success they are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Regulatory Developments Analyst to join their highly successful team.
The core remit of the Assistant Regulatory Developments Analyst role will be to assist the Regulatory Developments Analyst to identify, assess, communicate and track to completion regulatory developments from UK and European bodies that impact on our clientsâ€™ regulatory permissions and its platform offerings.
- Identifying regulatory developments that impact on the business or its offerings.
- Maintaining a regulatory developments tracker to provide an audit trail of regulatory developments and whether they impact the business.
- Maintaining an ongoing pipeline of the regulatory developments that will impact the business.
- Drafting detailed impact assessments of the regulatory developments that will impact the business.
- Assist with provision of training to the business as required on the regulatory developments.
- Communicating regulatory developments to the appropriate functions of the business.
- Liaising closely with the Regulatory Change Project Manager and Business Analysts/Project Managers in relation to developments that will impact technology on the platforms to ensure that appropriate solutions are designed. Approving build solution documents that relate to regulatory developments.
- Assisting the business to embed regulatory developments into processes and controls.
- Creating/amending Compliance policies and procedures and the Compliance and SYSC Manuals to ensure continued compliance with regulatory requirements and communicating those changes to the business.
- Communicating regulatory developments to clients via:
· Client Assurance Summaries
· Meetings with clients
· Other direct communication with clients
· Liaising with Client Directors and Relationship Managers
- Ensuring a complete suite of MI is available across the business, set at the appropriate level for each forum, to enable risk based business decisions to be made, and to provide governance committees with a clear line of sight of the key regulatory developments that may impact the strategic objectives of the business.
- Previous experience in a regulatory development / analyst role, ideally within a platform environment.
- Knowledge of FCA rules and regulatory framework
- Understanding of current European regulatory issues and the development of European legislation
- Knowledge of pension regulations, ISA regulations and/or personal tax legislation an advantage
- Experience of front and/or back office investment operations functions an advantage
- Professional or industry qualification such as CISI or IMC an advantage.
- Good communication, relationship management and influencing skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships.
- Ability to analyse, present and report regulatory information to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Regulatory Developments Analyst to work for a progressive and successful professional service company who fully believe in developing their workforce.
So if you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in the role of Assistant Regulatory Developments Analyst then please apply now for immediate consideration.