Jenson Fisher have are recruiting a Management Accountant for a fast paced commercial company based in Dunfermline who are undertaking a period of sustained growth. Reporting into the Finance Director, the role of the Management Accountant will see the successful candidate oversee and manage the finances for one of the companies within the group.
You will be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, CA or equivalent) and you will be keen to continue to develop and progress. Applications will also be considered by QBE candidates who are equally as dynamic in their commercial approach.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and presenting to the FD.
- Playing a key business partnering role when communicating with departmental heads.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Management of costs.
- Collating information for the management accounts pack for director review.
- Playing a key role in both the month and year end processes.
- Analysis of profit and loss and balance sheet.
- VAT returns.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to secure a fast paced role within a commercial setting. To be considered you must meet the brief outlined above and be looking to commit to a permanent, full time role.
To be considered please apply by clicking the link alternatively please contact Martin Crines, Partner at Jenson Fisher Consulting using the details provided.