Field Sales Executive - Edinburgh (EH1-26, EH31-42)
Our client the market leader within their sector, is looking to recruit a Field Sales Executive to find and convert opportunities to sell brand leading products to new and existing customers.
You will work as part of a Front-Line Team, made up of Hygiene Consultants, Inbound and Outbound Telesales people, Customer Service people and Service Drivers, which is focussed on ensuring that our customers get a brilliant experience.
- Work on a 70/30 split of business generation and gaining new business to existing account upselling
- Have a minimum of one office day per week in order to generate leads, cold call and book field sales appointments
- Given a set revenue target every period and quarter to achieve an annual new business sales target
- Responsibility for the new business activity on your patch to ensure you achieve your targets
- Make calls and book appointments to get face to face with new and existing customers - targeted on the number of calls to make and appointments to attend each week
- Forecast sales on a weekly basis, based on the sales you have in the pipeline and the appointments you have booked
- Record activity on our Salesforce system and in Outlook to ensure that all the information about the customer is in one place
- Follow up on leads that have come from other teams like Telesales, Customer Services or Service Drivers
- Work with the Front-Line Team to ensure you pass the right information to the right people so customers get the best possible service and experience
This role is offering uncapped commission, a company car, a fuel card and a mobile phone and laptop on top of a generous salary.
The successful candidate must live within the following postcodes: EH1- 26, EH31-42.
The successful candidate will need a full UK driving license and to pass a security check. You must be determined and reliable with the ability to take full ownership for delivering results. You must have outstanding communication skills and the ability to connect with people and build a rapport.
Please note: due to the high number or responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.