Support Worker - Edinburgh
Are you an experienced Support Worker or looking to work in Care?
Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding care to vulnerable adults?
If the answer is yes then we need you.
We are currently recruiting for support workers across for a national employer. The role is on a permanent basis, working with older adults, adults with Learning and physical disabilities or with Autism. The Salary is 16,838 for this role pro rata.
- Opportunity of a career with a national employer and progression eg team leader, service manager
- SSSC Endorsement
- Free on the job training and qualifications available within care
- 4% Pension Scheme(Employer contributes 3.4%)
- Up to 36 days off per year
- Provide support for service users, both Emotional and social
- Work with service users both within a supported living environment
- Be able to work as part of a team to help deliver outstanding levels of care
- Proven track record of working within the professional care sector or desire/passion to work in care
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Full UK drivers licence and access to a car (desirable)
- Availability to work a range of shifts eg earlies, lates, nights and weekends at times
As you can imagine these roles will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply or want more information about this role or any others that may be available, please submit your C.V or give Mujib a call on for a confidential conversation.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.