Do you have any experience as a Support Worker?
Are you driven to offer the best care possible to vulnerable adults?
If the answer is yes then we are looking for someone like you, for roles based in East Lothian. You would be working with service users with varying needs within their own homes and out in the community.
What we will give you:
- Opportunity for an immediate start (subject to satisfactory referencing and checks)
- Flexible shifts, with work patterns that suits your availability and lifestyle
- A dedicated consultant to allow you to build a great working relationship
- Competitive hourly rates
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Working with well with other carers to deliver exceptional care
- Helping service users in all aspects of their
- Setting professional boundaries
- Treating individuals with care and dignity
What we need from you:
- Ideally SVQ level 2 /HNC in Social Care or equivalent (Non-Essential)
- Proven track record working within professional care
- Flexible availability to work days, evening and weekends.
- Full UK Drivers licence and use of own car
As you can imagine these positions are very popular, so apply quickly and avoid missing out. If you would like to apply please submit your C.V.
For further information on this role or any others that may suit you preferences or experience, please get in contact with Stuart Somervail on for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.