Service Delivery Manager (Datacentre)
My client is UK specialists in IT Infrastructure Solutions including structured cabling, datacentre build, support and intelligent building. The Service Delivery Manager as part of the Service Delivery team is responsible for ensuring all elements of the contractual obligations to the end client are met via the most effective and efficient methods.
Working in conjunction with the account manager to develop and maintain client relationships, acting as a single point of contact for delivery and escalation with all elements of the managed services contract. You’ll be managing the cabling support service for two Datacentres in Edinburgh and other English Locations such as; Romford, Welwyn Garden City, Stone & London.
You will work with local customer stakeholders and onsite staff to ensure the business requirement of the contract are met and should failures occur, that the appropriate root cause analysis and corrective actions are executed.
- Process and Time Management
- Resource Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Reporting & Documentation
- Service Improvement Planning
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Datacentre Environment and employee leadership
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication skills: ability to document and track KPI / SLA and conduct governance meetings
- Previous Service Delivery experience
- Experience in leading technical service support teams
- Significant understanding of Data Centre technologies and terminology
- Understanding of ITIL methodologies and Change Management protocols in practice
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent Oral and Written English skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Capacity to learn and develop new systems and processes rapidly
You would also need to be flexible with scheduled travel to other locations including;
- Welwyn Garden City