Head of Finance - Business Partnering & Analysis
iMultiply are delighted to be assisting with the recruitment of a permanent Head of Finance role based in Edinburgh paying between £55,000 - £60,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package.
Within the last 24 months the organisation has gone through a series of positive changes and a considerable restructure to allow for significant modernisation. Although a little hesitant to begin with, the staff have now fully embraced the new direction and its already paying dividend in relation to the performance & improved efficiency. This creates the perfect platform to be joining the Senior Management Team and play a part in taking the finance function from a good to great stage.
The position of Head of Finance - Business Partnering & Analysis is a redeveloped role to provide greater visibility to all budget holders and departmental heads to allow them to make decision based on fact rather than gut. To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Accountant with a proven track record of managing commercial/analytical finance professionals. Exposure, to working with high volume environments with vast amounts of data would also be hugely advantageous.
The role of Head of Finance - Business Partnering & Analysis will offer a salary of £55,000 - £60,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package. The offices premises are based in Edinburgh and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the Director of Finance
- Managing a team of commercial finance analysts/finance business partners
- Creation and development of strategical planning to deliver on organisational targets and goals
- Providing valuable insight and direction to the senior management team to enhance operational effectiveness & efficiency whilst mitigating risks.
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedures & control
- Assisting with system and IT developments
- Leading the team on business partnering with budget holders to explain MI in Lehman’s terms so they can make informed decisions whilst being compliant with internal and external regulations
- Driving the organisational short, medium and long-term budgeting & forecasting process including variance analysis
- Ensuring the finance function is adhering to relevant accountancy standards, legislations and statutory returns
- KPI setting and monitoring
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant - ESSENTIAL
- Previously managed finance analysts/financer business partners - ESSENTIAL
- Exposure to a high volume and vast data environment would be highly advantageous
- Ability to engaged, interact and influence senior stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson for a private & confidential discussion.