HR Shared Services Administrator x3
Hudson Office Support are working with a leading financial services company based in Edinburgh city centre to recruit 3 experienced Administrators on a permanent basis. The ideal candidates must be confident when dealing with all levels and have proven experience gained in a large scale HR/Payroll Shared Service. You will be assisting in highly confidential projects keying in vast amounts of sensitive data.
- Keying data into the HR System
- Updating and maintaining data in the HR system
- Data processing of employee records to include contract changes, new starts, leavers etc.
- Performing data integrity checks
- Raising any issues/queries with the system when inputting data
- Resolving anomalies discovered through the integrity checks
- Adherence to data management and accuracy framework
- Provide support to the HR Help Desk as and when required
- Supporting the HR Transactional Services and Payroll Teams dealing with queries/issues.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be able to multi-task
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Must work on own initiative and be able to manage own time
- Proven experience in delivering consistently high volumes of accurate work
- Appreciation of sensitive and confidential information
- Be PC literate in the use of Word, Excel, Lotus Notes and all HR Systems (SAP desirable)
- Experience in high volume setting, working in a large organisation with over 5000 employees
Please note that Hudson will only contact you if you are actively being considered for this role.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.