Group Financial Controller
Award winning Springfield Properties Plc is looking to recruit an experienced Group Financial Controller to join their growing finance team.
Reporting to our Finance Director and based in our Elgin office this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly ambitious and qualified Chartered Accountant to work within an AIM listed company and take a lead role in our financial development and growth.
As we have sites across Scotland, travel to the Central belt will be required on a monthly basis or as required.
Key duties will include:
- The preparation of Board and Management reports.
- Research UKGAAP/IFRS requirements along with other regulatory and taxation requirements.
- Produce monthly management accounts and forecasting.
- Undertake annual budgeting and audit reporting.
- Financial analysis and consolidation.
- Manage and motivate our finance team.
- Work to strict deadlines.
- Review existing processes and controls in order to make continuous improvements.
The ideal candidate will have the drive and enthusiasm to ensure the team succeeds in achieving fixed and demanding deadlines. You will have strong and effective communication and analytical skills along with a passion for developing and mentoring your team.
Previous knowledge of Evision; Site stream and Mitrefinch systems would be advantageous.
In return, we can offer a rewarding career, excellent working conditions, remuneration, long term incentives and prospects within Springfield.
To apply please download an application form from our website by clicking APPLY.
The closing date for applications is Friday, March 9, 2018.