CUSTOMER SERVICES ADVISOR
Customer Services Advisor
Location: Blairgowrie Closing date: 2nd April 2018
Castle Water is the leading water retailer in the UK. We supply businesses, charities, and public bodies throughout England and Scotland.
We remain independent and are strategically positioned to take full advantage of the deregulating business water market in England.
Due to ongoing expansion Castle Water has an exciting opportunity for opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor to join our busy Operational team. Based in our head office in Blairgowrie, in Northern Perthshire, you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to our business water customers.
- Experience in a call centre environment.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office proficiency not essential but highly desired.
- Deliver excellent customer service to our business water customers, using appropriate channels and internal systems such as email, phone and webchat.
- Build rapport, identify customer needs quickly, efficiently and proactively to deliver the right solution in the first instance.
- Liaise with our water industry wholesalers on behalf of our customers.
- Prepare and check customer invoices and ensure these are accurate.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a call-centre/contact-centre environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Company Pension.
- 28 Days Holiday.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Life Assurance (after probation).
You will be working as a part an expert team in a fast-paced call-centre environment in Blairgowrie, Northern Perthshire, equidistant between Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen. Our office is within commuting distance of both Perth and Dundee.
How to apply:
If you are ready to take your career to the next step and have relevant experience and skills to assist our business to thrive, send your CV together with a covering letter by clicking apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for CUSTOMER SERVICES ADVISOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly