Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS)
Position(s) available within Aberdeen and Inverness – other locations within Grampian Highland & Islands may become available:
• Permanent positions with option of Modern Apprenticeship training
• Short term, fixed term positions may also be available
These positions are full time however we will consider flexible working arrangements, including part time hours
Starting Salary of £18,513 per annum (full time equivalent) 25 days paid holiday + public and privilege holidays
FISCAL OFFICER ROLE
Main duties will include:
• Information processing (using internal IT systems)
• Word Processing and keyboard work
• Dealing with telephone and public enquiries
• Processing mail
KEY SKILLS AND CRITERIA REQUIRED
The minimum entry qualifications are 5 National 5’s at grades A-C (including English) or equivalent; or demonstrable experience of general office work.
Literacy and fluency in English are also essential requirements.
• Knowledge and use of Microsoft Word
• Candidates will also be required to provide examples relating to the core competencies for the role (please see the full Application Pack for further information)
• Knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel, and Outlook
• An understanding of the work of COPFS
• A desire to work in the Criminal Justice Sector
Some positions may have a requirement for a clean driving licence; further information will be available during the recruitment process.
Full information and application packs are available to download from our website: Please click APPLY and you will be re-directed to our website
Application forms must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 16th March 2018 to MAGrampianH&I@copfs.gsi.gov.uk. Please note we do not accept CV’s.
COPFS has exemptions from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and we must also adhere to strict Civil Service and Cabinet Office Baseline Personnel Security Standards regarding nationality, identity and history verification rules.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident Employer.
If you have any queries please email MAGrampianH&I@copfs.gsi.gov.uk