Contact Centre Advisor
Contact Centre Advisor
£9.40 per hour (plus holiday pay) - Full Time role - Monday to Friday - based at Edinburgh Park
Ongoing temporary contract - potential to be made permanent
One of our clients based at Edinburgh Park is currently recruiting for experienced Customer Service Advisors to work in their Contact Centre. Candidates will be responsible for servicing customer requests via inbound telephone calls, receiving calls from customers, financial advisers and authorized third parties.
Duties involved in this role will include:
- Answering inbound calls effectively so they can be dealt with at first point of contact
- Providing the highest possible level of customer service at all times
- Promoting the company positively during all customer interactions
- Investigating and dealing with customer problems in a focused and courteously manner
- Understanding and correctly implementing the company's security check procedures
- Understanding and following the company procedures with every customer interaction
- Using active listening at all times on each call to ensure each customer receives an appropriate response
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have:
- Previous customer service experience (preferably within a contact centre) is absolutely essential - candidates with experience within Financial Services would be at a distinct advantage
- Previous experience of dealing with complex queries and complaints through to resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner, with the ability to deal with both customers and colleagues effectively
- Solid IT skills, with the ability to use CRM systems and MS Office
- The ability to organise your work and deal with challenging situations effectively
Also, in order to be considered for this role you must be able to pass a credit check and a Disclosure Scotland check, if you're unsure whether or not you would pass these checks please contact me for further information.
Please note that applicants who do not meet the criteria above will not be considered for the role. If you do meet the criteria above and you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV via the advert ASAP or contact Katie MacDonald for more information on **************
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.