My Edinburgh client is a market leader in their field with teams selling their products in over 40 countries worldwide.
They are looking for an innovative, creative and passionate Embedded Engineer to join the fold.
What you'll do:
- Design and Develop embedded software for the company's products
- Play a significant part in the entire product lifecycle from specification through feasibility and development to handover and maintenance.
- Mentoring of junior members of the team
- Complete all aspects of technical documentation
What you'll need:
- Over two years of real time Embedded Software Engineering experience
- Proficiency in C or C++
- Exposure to Microsoft Visual Studio or Keil ARM Development systems
- Impeccable technical documentation skills
- Experience in working with Multi-Disciplinary teams
You will be rewarded with an competitive salary, benefits package and excellent flexy-time opportunity, 6 weeks holiday entitlement and more
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more please call Gareth Glen immediately on ************* or e-mail
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.