Contact Center Adviser
Contact Centre Adviser
£17,250 + bonus - permanent role
Full-Time - based in Central Edinburgh
Would you like to work within an outstanding environment? With this opportunity, you will be part of a team who are all working to provide 1st class service to customers. If you feel that you can contribute to the team by providing excellent customer service then please read on!
My client is currently expanding with exciting plans for the future. During your day-to-day tasks, you will advise customers on what is best for them and provide them with 1st class service throughout.
Duties involved in this role will include:-
- Provide solid customer service
- Create orders through the internal systems
- Processing payments
- Understanding specific product details to advise customers on the best product for them
- Handle enquires both over the phone / email / social media
- Answer any customer complaints
- Raising compensation for customers
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have the following:-
- Exceptional communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Previously dealt with complaint handling
Please note that applicants who do not meet the criteria above will not be considered for the role - If you do meet the criteria above and you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV via the advert ASAP or contact Sarah Savage for more information on **************
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.