Administrator Apprentice - Glasgow (G5 8)
The position will give an apprentice a good level of responsibility from helping with sales invoices, data entry to updating social media channels. They are looking for a hardworking motivated individual who are willing to work hard, have fun and be an integral part in the businesses growth.
An Online Clothing Retail Store based in Glasgow City Centre are looking for an Admin date entry & social media apprentice.Job Details:
- Updating stock using company software.
- Listings on ebay, Amazon and websites.
- Reply to the customers emails and messages also contacted via phone and update the order status.
- Picking and packaging.
- Manage social media presence.
- Reconciliation of Courier Companies and sales invoices
- Answering calls & updating excel spreadsheets
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook- will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
- Monday to Friday- 09:30- 18:30
- Excellent opportunity to be part of the business growth and be vital part of the team.
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."