Are you an experienced Care coordinator?
Have you got a strong attention to detail and a resilient personality?
If the answer is yes then we are looking for people for a new coordinator role. Looking after the rotas and care plans for a busy home care company, with a friendly atmosphere.
What we will give you:
- Opportunity for an immediate start (subject to satisfactory referencing and checks)
- A dedicated consultant to allow you to build a great working relationship
- Competitive salary
- Monday to Friday working
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the team to ensure exceptional care is given
- Managing the rota's, training and workload of the team.
- Working with the office team to ensure the care plan is upheld
- Meeting national care standards
- Setting professional boundaries
What we need from you:
- Ideally SVQ level 3 /HNC in Social Care or equivalent
- Proven track record working within professional care within a coordinator or management role.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
As you can imagine these positions will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply for this role please submit your C.V, or for further information on this role or any others that may suit you please get in contact with Drew Bradley on 0131 240 0887 for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.